Whether you’ve just built a brand-new home, or you’ve updated your existing home with a new driveway, patio or sidewalk, it makes sense to protect your investment by protecting your concrete.
You could buy a do-it-yourself solution at your local big-box store, but application is messy, and it has to be reapplied every few years, which can get expensive. Plus, it likely won’t be compatible with new concrete.
Give Your Concrete the Seal of Protection with Concrete Surface Sealant
Unlike concrete sealers available at big-box stores, our concrete surface sealant permanently protects concrete with just one application and extends its life by 3-5 times.
Developed by Groundworks, our sealant is a state-of-the-art material that bonds with concrete on a molecular level, permanently protecting it from water, dirt and other contaminants in a single coat. Once applied, this sealant dries in minutes and is fully cured in just 6 hours, so you can use your concrete the same day. It is simple, fast, economical and extremely effective.
- Permanently protects concrete with just one application
- Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck and other concrete structures by 3-5 times
- Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, protecting it from water damage and making stains easier to remove
- Can be applied on new concrete
- Costs less over time because it does not need to be reapplied
- Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier
- UV resistant and won’t discolor over time
To give your concrete the Seal of Protection, contact us today for a free inspection.
Why Protect Your Concrete?
Concrete sealant keeps water, oil, and gasoline from penetrating the slab.
Moisture is concrete’s strongest enemy. It seeps into the pores of untreated concrete, and when temperatures drop, especially during freeze-thaw cycles, that trapped moisture expands as it turns to ice. This expansion destroys the pores and weakens the concrete.
Without protection, your concrete will inevitably discolor, flake and crack. This not only reduces the curb appeal – and value – of your home, it can also be dangerous for your family and guests. Our concrete surface sealant concrete protection is a simple, highly-effective solution that ensures that your home’s concrete surfaces look and perform their best for years to come.