Baker’s Waterproofing has served the Tri-State area since 1975 with quality service and products. Our professional team has solved thousands of foundation repair and basement seepage problems with unmatched products, training, and service. In the last 45+ years, Baker’s has grown to be one of the largest foundation repair and waterproofing companies in the entire country.
To create a solid foundation for the individual, family, community, and country.
To be a team of leaders, constantly seeking improvement to serve others and exceed their expectations.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethics in all that we do by ensuring a culture of honesty and fairness.
- Excellence: We provide products that are superior and service that is more exceptional than all others in our industry, while conducting business with the highest standards of excellence.
- Innovation: Never being satisfied with the status quo, we believe innovation and vision are essential to our future. We value creativity and encourage new ideas.
- Outreach: We care about the needs of our employees, the community in which we live, and the world. With the blessings we have been given, we pledge to enrich the lives of others.
- Teamwork: We work together as one unified team to accomplish our goals. We believe that teamwork builds purpose and enables us to do more than we could do individually.
About the Founder
Brian assumed the role of President of Baker’s Waterproofing in 2012. Over the past 25+ years, Brian has played a major role in the growth and success of Baker’s. Being the son of the founder (Tim Baker), Brian worked summers as an installation helper starting at the young age of 13. Gaining experience each summer, he became valuable to the company for his hard work and his understanding of work procedures.
After his graduation from The University of Pittsburgh, he joined Baker’s full time. Production, Sales and Management experience, as well as the advanced training in Connecticut and Nebraska makes Brian uniquely qualified to run all components of our operation. Brian is a dually trained Waterproofing Professional and Foundation Repair Specialist.
Meet Our Team:
The majority of our methods are patented and not available from other contractors.
We have a 20,000 square foot office/warehouse facility located in Bentleyville, PA just 10 miles east of Washington, PA (near exit 31 toward Kammerer on I-70).
We invite any of our customers to visit the office and warehouse during business hours. If you’re interested, we will even take you to a job site to see how our work is performed!
From our headquarters, we service about a 100-mile radius which leads into West Virginia and most of Western Pennsylvania.
Our experienced staff of service advisors, office personnel, installers, foremen, and managers are all specifically trained professionals ready to serve you.
Baker’s Waterproofing is a family operated business and is committed to 100% customer satisfaction in all areas of service. We strive to make every homeowner happy by solving all of your foundation and basement problems.
Please contact Baker’s Waterproofing to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment today. Call or email us today!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.