Help a Friend Get Started on Their Major Home Improvement Project
Can you think of anyone right now – at work, in your family, or a neighbor – who needs to fix their house?
If their reason is to:
- improve quality of life,
- restore peace of mind, or
- protect resale value
…a home’s investment is worth protecting. And our Refer a Friend program will help maintain your friend’s major investment and give you some money in return!
According to a recent survey led by our supplier Groundworks, U.S. homeowners wait an average of 5 years from the time they recognize a problem to when they pick up the phone. Chances are you or someone you know will end up paying more the longer you wait to fix it. That’s because these problems only get worse with time and they could impact other areas of your home.
Fix These Problems for Your Family’s Peace of Mind
Whether you pay to fix the issue after many years of dealing with it or only before selling your home, wouldn’t it make sense to fix it now? That way it’s fixed for you and your family, not someone else’s, and you avoid the risk of higher costs later on.
Through Refer a Friend, you can help that family experiencing any of these warning signs in their home:
- Crawl Space Dampness: Standing water, foul odors, heightened allergies, rot, mold.
- Wet Basement: Small leaks, damp walls, pooling water, musty smells, basement flood.
- Bowing Walls: Horizontal or stair-step cracks, inward bowing or leaning along the wall, shearing at the bottom.
- Foundation Settlement: Vertical or stair-step cracks in brick or concrete block walls, uneven floors, leaning chimney, cracks around doors and windows.
- Sinking Concrete: Cracked or uneven surfaces, pooling water, tripping hazards.
- Sagging Floors: Mold, wood rot, bouncy floors, gaps in the floor above.
Help Someone You Know Get in Touch with Our Experts
Refer a Friend is our way of saying thanks for spreading the good word about Baker’s Waterproofing and Foundation Repair.If you have a friend or someone you know who could use our services, let us know, and we’ll get in touch with them. You can trust us to provide them with the same level of outstanding service that gave you the confidence to refer us in the first place.To show our appreciation, if you recommend our services, and we complete the inspection, we’ll reward you with $50 (Reward cannot be redeemed for previous appointments or projects).