Frequently Asked Questions About Concrete Repair
Below are answers to some of the most common questions we get from homeowners about concrete crack repair.
- Is Caulk Joints expensive?Caulk Joints is cost-effective because it offers a solution that is long-lasting, unlike the urethane-based products available at big-box DIY stores that must be replaced regularly.
- Is Caulk Joints really long-lasting?Yes. Because it is silicone-based, not urethane-based, Caulk Joints won’t degrade over time, even when exposed to UV radiation and extreme temperatures. This ensures that it remains flexible and waterproof for years.
- Can Caulk Joints work with concrete lifted with PolyRenewal™?Yes. In fact, we recommend that our PolyRenewal™ customers seal the cracks and joints of their newly lifted concrete with our Caulk Joints solution, as it will help protect their concrete for many years to come.
- Can I get Caulk Joints from another contractor?No. Caulk Joints is a proprietary product developed by Groundworks and is available exclusively from Baker’s Waterproofing and other concrete repair contractors in the Groundworks network.
- I want to seal my concrete joints and cracks. What’s the next step?Call 1-724-246-6716 or click for an appointment. One of our design specialists will come to your home and inspect your concrete. He or she will then sit down with you and explain what caused your issues, how they can be fixed and exactly what it will cost.