Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Baker’s Waterproofing, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Western PA and Northern West Virginia. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Pittsburgh, Morgantown, Clarksburg as well as Wheeling, Beaver, Bethel Park, Fairmont, Cranberry Township, Greensburg, Washington and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- AquaStop™ Elite 365 Connect Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SafeDri Sump Pump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- Sump Pump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
We also offer our FreezeGuard™ anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our FreezeGuard™ discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Baker’s Waterproofing, we offer three different sump pump systems: the AquaStop™ Basement Single, BasementTriple and Crawl Space Mini.
AquaStop™ Basement Triple Complete Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the AquaStop™ Basement Triple Sump Pump, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the Basement Triple Sump Pump has a powerful, cast-iron SafeDri™ ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp pump set a bit higher in the liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our SafeDri™ battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ⅓ hp Primary Pump — Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ½ hp Secondary Pump — If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting SafeDri™ BatteryBackupSystem — In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump pump failure, your Basement Triple Sump Pump also includes an SafeDri™ BatteryBackupSystem. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
AquaStop™ Crawl Space Mini Sump Pump
If you’re looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the AquaStop™ Crawl Space Mini Sump Pump is the ideal option. The Mini Sump Pump is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The Crawl Space Mini comes equipped with a cast-iron SafeDri™ primary pump with the option of adding an SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CrawlSeal™ liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
AquaStop™ Crawl Space Mini Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The Crawl Space Mini system comes with a reliable SafeDri™ 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump — In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of an SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single SafeDri™ to double the pumping time.
Let Our Basement Waterproofing Experts HelpSCHEDULE FREE INSPECTION
VIEW MORE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SOLUTIONS