Baker's Waterproofing continues to expand.
At Baker's Waterproofing, we pride ourselves on having stability and security for over 45 years in the business.
What started as a one-man operation based out of Tim Baker's garage in 1975 has grown into a team of 90 employees, now led by his son Brian Baker, with a large warehouse and office facility located near Washington, PA.
Baker's Waterproofing has become a leader in the construction industry, repairing over 25,000 homes in western PA, eastern OH, and most of WV. Our mission is to be a team of leaders constantly seeking improvement to serve others and exceed their expectations.
Part of improving our service is to add valuable individuals to our team.
If you are interested in working in a role where you can positively impact others' lives, Baker's Waterproofing may be the career choice for you. We are looking for quality team members in the following positions:
Representatives meet with homeowners to assess all needs and concerns. They advise and design custom proposals to resolve any water, foundation, or concrete problems customers may have. They not only recommend the right solution to a home's problem but will also provide service that is unparalleled in the industry.
Inside Sales Representative
- If you’d like to play a vital role in providing customers with solutions for their home and want to be rewarded for it, apply today to be our Inside Sales Representative.
Customer Service Representative
- Customer service is our #1 priority. Our team members represent us by answering calls, setting service and sales appointments, scheduling production installations, and following up with customers on various issues that may arise. They communicate with customers to ensure their satisfaction with our work and provide a remarkable customer experience.
- Construction crew members assist their team leaders in installing waterproofing and foundation repair systems for homeowners, and to ensure that the customer is satisfied with your high-quality service.
Concrete Leveling Specialist
- Concrete Repair Specialists lift and level sinking driveways and sidewalks. They perform installation duties according to company-approved methods and use safe methods in handling tools and equipment to install concrete repair solutions.
- Service Technicians take care of any questions or concerns that customers may have during annual maintenance appointments to ensure that their system lasts. They also advise on additional home repair solutions for new issues that may have arisen.
Our purpose is to provide remarkable experiences for our customers. And our employees' role in that is crucial.
We promise to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in any role at Baker's Waterproofing.
We're proud to be an award-winning company! We have received a number of awards, including the 2019 Pittsburgh Top Workplaces Award and the 2017 BBB Western PA Torch Award for Ethics.
If you think you could be a great fit with our growing family, apply today at www.BakersWaterproofing.com/CAREERS.
Last updated 9/29/20.
Follow us on social media! Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn