Proudly Serving Greensburg, Washington, Bethel Park & Nearby!1-724-246-6716
Since 1975, Baker's has been the industry leader in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We put customer service as our # 1 focus.
Because of this, we are constantly seeking talented individuals that have proven themselves to be self-starters, disciplined, and reliable. We value and promote individuals who perform with the following traits: Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Outreach, & Unity, and will not accept anything less.
At Baker's, your performance is tied to your income. If you believe you are a person with these traits, and are interested in joining our team, please select one of the options below. We are always looking for candidates with Construction, Carpentry, Sales, Administrative, and Customer Service backgrounds.
At Baker’s, our purpose is to provide remarkable experiences for our customers and your role in that is crucial. We also want to provide you with a workplace where you are appreciated, rewarded, and given opportunities to be all you can be.
What We Would Provide You
• Year-round work
• The opportunity to earn $75K+ per year
• The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
• A solid pay and benefits package
• A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
• A team you can be proud of - we’ve been awarded: 2017 BBB Western PA Torch Award for Ethics, 2016 Family Business Award and many more.
• Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
• Lead a construction team of 1-2 other members
• Install each job using company-approved methods; this is a “hands-on” foreman role
• Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
• Communicate with the customer throughout each job
• Complete required paperwork for each job
• Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role
• Construction experience is preferable, but not required
• Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
• Ability to travel overnight, occasionally
• Unrestricted lifting ability
• Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work overtime if needed
• Ability to pass a background and drug test
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic and want to be valued for your hard work, apply with us today.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Amber McGinnis
Email: [email protected]rswaterproofing.com