Our family is branching out
1. Baker's has a strong reputation of nation-wide industry excellence with the solid foundation of a 1975 family-built company.
2. Our innovative home repair solutions have helped over 25,000 families in the Tri-state area get the dry, healthy, and structurally-sound homes they need.
3. We believe the right people make our company great. Now, we want to add you onto our ever-growing family. You can help us bring our proven solutions to thousands more by applying today.
4. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At Baker's Waterproofing, we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
5. In 1975, Tim Baker started this company from the ground up. Brian Baker, the 2nd-generation Owner and President, focuses on ethical home repair solutions along with the fair treatment of customers and employees-the foundation of our company. We are built on trust and understanding, respect, hard work, team work, honesty, integrity, family, and values.